Time & Location
Jul 18, 2023, 12:17 PM
About The Event
I recently heard a statistic that will surprise no one. "Studies show that the most stressful thing for humans is...other humans." And, as we all know, the other humans whom we call family are typically the other humans that we can sometimes experience as the most stressful.
The 6-week Family Ease Group is here to help!
Who is this group for - any adult who is part of a family and would like to create more ease in any aspect of their family life. In other words, this is a group/class for adult humans!
This virtual class starts Tuesday, July 11 at 6:30PM and runs for 6 weeks.
The cost of this 6-week class is $25.00 per class / $150.00 total. Payment must be made in full at time of registration. The class size limit is 10. A second family member is welcome to join at no additional charge.
This is a social and emotional learning class that will cover the following topics
- The family is a system and systems have roles and "rules" both spoken and not spoken, conscious and unconscious
- Family learning is generational
- What are "make it stop" behaviors
- Why a parent's self-compassion is so important for a family
- We are always communicating, even when we think we aren't
- Communication skills, supportive mindsets, system savvy, and emotional fluency
I hope you can join us!
This ticket is for the 6-week virtual class Family Ease. The start date is July 11, 2023, at 6:30PM.$150.00